Get 2 functional training tools which can be used independently or combine them to create the only multiplanar roller that has the option of being attached to a cable machine or resistance cord for added versatility and intensity to your workouts.
Flex Disc’s low impact, rolling platform establishes its Ground Movement Training™ system as highly effective for increasing:
Mobility • Stability • Balance • Core-Strength
The standard size Flex Disc® with 8 unique double ball bearing polyurethane wheel construction provides for an incredibly effortless omnidirectional range of motion which can be used on:
Rubber • Carpet • Cement • Wood
Flex Disc’s patented design has:
- Center hub for removable, self-locking handles
- Attachment points for resistance tubes, cables, springs providing for loaded resistance.
Different than gliding and sliding products, Flex Disc’s provides a stability challenge requiring users to maintain control whether you are performing a stationary (i.e. plank) or dynamic (i.e. lunge) exercise.
Flex Disc® diameter is 14″.
Each Flex Disc® comes with a ¾” thick rubber pad that can be placed on top of the disc or on the floor for additional cushioning.
The Flex MBar™ 24″ & hub is a pair of 12” long steel bars wrapped in foam with rotating eye bolts and steel disc hub.
- Bars screw together to form a 24” long training bar.
- Attach Flex Cord™ to one or both eye bolts for a variety of functional training movements.
- Create a Flex Roller with bars screwed together through the disc hub and attached to a Flex Disc